Here is one more Fully Funded Cultural Exchange Program declared. Apply for the UNESCO Fellowship Fully Funded 2023. The UNESCO fellowship was closed for further than three years due to COVID. This is the first call after COVID and they are receiving online applications. Contributors will Travel to Poland. You don’t require CGPA or IELTS/TOEFL Test for the UNESCO Fellowship. And all the Charges will be protected by UNESCO. So, do not worry, Just sit back read, and enroll with full Motivation.
Check Guangxi Normal University CSC Scholarship 2023 Fully Funded In China
UNESCO Fellowship Fully Funded 2023 Details
|Deadline:||28 April 2023|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
The UNESCO Fellowship is Fully Funded in 2023 and all charges are covered. You don’t have to pay anything. The amount is secured for six months.
- Monthly Allowance: A Monthly allowance will be given to secure Accommodation, Meals, pocket charges, and living charges.
- A one-time special allowance of USD 120 is to be paid upon arrival in Poland.
- Airfare Tickets: UNESCO will Secure the Amount of Round Airfare Travel Tickets to/from Your Country.
- Health Insurance Will be given in.
- Cultural, Historical, and/or Touristic Visits.
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements for UNESCO Fellowship
- The age of the Contributors should not be further than 35 years.
- The medium of instruction will be English.
- You Don’t require CGPA.
- Contributors, young, young Candidates are encouraged to enroll.
List of Eligible Countries
Participants from these countries can apply:
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- South Africa
- United Republic of Tanzania
- Syrian Arab Republic
- Brunei Darussalam
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Papua New Guinea
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Trinidad and Tobago