The first king of Saudi Arabia was King Abdul-Aziz. You might be ready and apply for the Fully sponsored King Abdul-Aziz Scholarship 2022-23. The University of King Abdul-Aziz has 70 diploma courses, 2,000 bachelors, 160 masters, and 90 Ph.D. degree Courses. Don’t take it softly as King Abdul-Aziz offers Bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. Degree Programs at the University of King Abdul-Aziz. The University of King Abdul-Aziz will cover all the Expenses For the Full time of the Scholarship Program. The entrance of Application is Now Open and receiving applications.
One of the excellent and Fully sponsored Scholarships in Saudi Arabia. The University has multitalented educational fields including Sciences, Engineering, Humanities, Arts, Information Technology, Business administration, Computer Engineering, and Sciences Fields For Bachelors’, Master’s Degree Scholarships, and Ph.D. Degree Scholarships. The KAU Scholarship is open for Both Male and Female candidates.
King Abdul-Aziz was the Founder of Saudi Arabia. King Abdul-Aziz is a Public University sponsored by the Government of Saudi Arabia. it is one of the Top Ranked universities with a Global Rank of 134. There is No Application Fee Required for the King Abdul-Aziz Scholarship. Don’t ever think to miss this. The Detailed Information about the King Abdul-Aziz University Scholarship 2022-23 is given below.
About The King Abdul-Aziz Scholarship 2022-23
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- University: King Abdul-Aziz University
- Course Level: Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Degree Program, Doctoral Degree Program.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: It is Open All Year
King Abdul-Aziz Scholarships for International Students in Saudi Arabia. All types of Expenses will be covered by the University that will take admission.
- A Monthly Bursary
- A Monthly Bursary (A Research associate Without Summer Time ), the proximity Applies For One Semester Only Between The Deanship Of Graduate Studies And The candidates In Case Of The Two Parties’ who have to wish To Contract For Another Semester.
- The construction of Payment When Coming For The First Time
- The Candidate Would Receive The Health Care.
- Providing Accommodation And Facilities.
- Subsidized Meals Can Be Provided For The Candidate.
- The Total Sum Of Sr 4,000 For Ph.D., And Sr 3.000 For Masters’ contribution For Printing The Thesis.
- The payment Of Sr 2,700 For Holding Books (When Graduated).
- Providing The Students With A Two-way Airfare Ticket yearly.
Following Are The Educational Fields And Majors at King Abdul-Aziz
- Arts and Humanities
- Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Communication and Media
- Environmental Designs
- Faculty of Marine Sciences
- Meteorology, Environment, and Arid Land Agriculture
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Earth Sciences
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology
- Have the Faculty of Computing and Information Technology in AL Faisalabad Branch
- Faculty of Science – AL Faisalabad Campus
- Faculty of Arts – AL Faisalabad Campus
- College of Art and Design
- Maritime Studies
- Faculty of Business Rabigh Branch
- Faculty of Engineering Rabigh Branch
- Have the Faculty of Information Technology and computing Rabigh Branch
- Arts – Rabigh & College of Sciences
Eligibility Requirements for Undergraduate
- The candidate must be of good conduct.
- Candidate must have obtained a certificate of secondary school graduation or corresponding from within KSA or abroad.
- The candidate’s secondary school graduation certificate might not be older than 3 years.
- Candidate might not be younger than 17 years old or older than 25 years old for the undergraduate level.
- A Female student might be accompanied by a relative who is within the prohibited degrees with a regular resident. Candidates must be eligible for admission requirements.
Eligibility Requirements for Masters and PhD
- Candidate might not be older than 30 years old for Master, and 35 Years for Ph.D. degrees
- Candidate might obtain a recognized qualification in/her own country with a minimum grade (very good) in case their final degree classifications were awarded in an estimate.
- English Language Test Certificate.
- The Candidate might be provided two recommendation letters from his/her previous faculty members.
- Candidate might not have been dismissed from one of the Saudi Institutions.
- Candidates for Arabic Language and Literature, Islamic Law and Studies, Sociology, Psychology, and Information Science programs might be professionals in spoken and writing the Arabic language.
- Curriculum Vitae for the applicant.
- Statement of Purpose Might be in English for all programs except in Arabic language and Islamic studies.
- The copy of the graduation certificate (certified by the Saudi Embassy).
- The copy of the transcript (certified by the Saudi Embassy).
- Recommendation letters should be submitted from two of his previous professors.
- The copy of a well-grounded passport for a minimum of one year.
How to Apply
- Visit the Scholarship website
- Click on the “Apply Now” Button
- Select the Program like Undergraduate or Graduate
- The Advertisement Poster is attached