Arab Students who are ready to pursue a bachelor’s degree program at Harvard University in the United States of America are welcome to apply for the HAAA Scholarship. Furthermore, its objective of increasing the points of Arab students at Harvard, the Harvard Arab Alumni Association (HAAA) set the HAAA Scholarship Fund in 2010, the first of its type at Harvard.
Only 118 students from Arab countries studied at Harvard in 2013, accounting for fewer than 2% of Harvard’s 4,000 global students. The objective is to create $10 million to help economically disadvantaged Arab candidates get into any of Harvard’s schools.
Details of Scholarship
Details The HAAA Scholarship in USA Fully Funded
- Level of education: Bachelor
- Institute of study: Harvard University
- Study country: USA
- Degree duration: varies according to the degree
- Deadline to apply: Till the admission date
The HAAA Fellowship is a fully-funded scholarship available to Arab republics listed on the list of eligible countries.
Eligibility Criteria for HAAA Scholarship
The Harvard Committee on Public Scholarship will select the HAAA Scholarship grant based on the following criteria specified by the Harvard Arab Alumni Federation:
- English language is a must for everyone.
- Harvard University must have accepted the candidates into a full-time degree program at one of the university’s schools like Law School, Kennedy school, Business School, l, etc.
- The candidate must show financial requirements as judged by Harvard’s general scholarship level.
- Students with a prior degree will be given preferences.
Countries that qualify
- Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia
- Yemeni Arab Jamahiriya
- The candidates should be Arab citizens or a resident of an Arab country.
How to Apply for The HAAA Scholarship?
Please check the official website link at the end of this page. To apply for the HAAA Scholarship one should notice these steps: further, look at this:
- Apply to anyone at Harvard University school, and step two will only happen AFTER you have been admitted.
- If your school’s finance officer forwards your application to the Harvard Committee on General Scholarships, which chooses the receivers on their own then you are not needed to apply to the HAAA.
Please visit the official website for more details about The HAAA Scholarship