There is good news for all International candidates who are looking for a Fully-Funded Scholarship in Australia. Applications at a time open to apply for the Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship 2022-2023. Swinburne University provides a Fully-funded Scholarship for international candidates to pursue Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree programs. The Swinburne Scholarship will protect up to $2,500 per year from your course fees.
Swinburne has a worldwide reputation for quality research that combines technology and science with company and business. Our reputable International Education Rankings area reflects our commitment to high-quality education and research and graduate results
in the Top 200 for Engineering and Technology by the World University Rankings 2020 the Top 250 for Subject and Physical Science and the Top 300 for Computer Science. Swinburne was named one of the top 400 universities in the world by the 2018 World Education Rankings ARWU. To know all information about the Scholarship please read all articles below.
Information About Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship 2022
- Host Country: Australia
- Host University: Swinburne University of Technology
- Degree level: Undergraduate & Masters’s Degree Program
- Duration: 4 years
- Deadline: Check Here (open now)
Available Majors and Fields
- Film and Television
- Games and Animation
- Arts and Humanities
- Information Technology
- Media and Communication
- Built Environment and Architecture
For Complete information Visit Here.
Swinburne Scholarships 2022 give the recipient the following monetary services:
- The Swinburne worldwide Excellence Pathway Scholarship will protect the $2500 per annum scholarship for a maximum of 2 years from your course fee.
- The Swinburne worldwide Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship will protect 10% – 75% off your course fees each year for a maximum of 4 years.
- The Swinburne worldwide Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship will protect 10 – 75 off your course fees for a maximum of 2 years each year.
Eligibility Standard for Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility standard for the Swinburne scholarship, which are given below:
- English is the required language.
- Candidates from all world countries except Australia or New Zealand.
- Candidates do not currently accept or enroll in Swinburne unless they are enrolled in our ELICOS program only.
- Don’t present for another scholarship or fee reduction from Swinburne.
- Achieved at least 60% GPA educational achievement equal to Australian standard.
Also, Apply for the Highest-Paid Canadian Scholarships in 2022 | Fully Funded
How to Apply!
The process of application is online for the Swinburne worldwide Excellence Scholarship in Australia. Follow this direction to apply for this scholarship:
- Candidates must read the application Guidelines From Here.
- Create an account from From Here.
- Start your application process.
- If the application of Candidates to study in Swinburne is successful, then they will receive an email from us. In the same email, candidates will also find out if they have received a scholarship.
To apply and find out further details about the Swinburne scholarship, it is important to visit the scholarship’s official website.