Do u want to get a free education in South Korea? Good news! University of Science and Technology Scholarship 2021-2022 is presently open. In this article, we will describe in detail South Korea UST Scholarships 2022-23, its advantages, and the step-by-step application process.
South Korea UST Scholarships 2022-23 is a fully-funded scholarship for international candidates. This scholarship is provided for Ph.D. and master’s studies. The scholarship protects full tuition charges and a monthly stipend of $1000 for Masters and $1350 for Ph.D.
UST is a world-class government-granted research organization university that makes future values with a government-granted research organization. Unlike passive one-way knowledge transference, UST aims to cultivate creative talents along with on-site education programs that grow self-directed learning. UST welcomes candidates who are willing to exercise their full likely in line with our philosophy.
UST makes courses that allow candidates to make experience in research fields. Lab revolving is an example. UST motivated candidates to get hands-on experience by actively participating in the research by giving credits as well as minimizing classroom lectures. UST offers opportunities to participate in projects manage by other organizations or private companies.
South Korea UST Scholarships 2022-23 Summary
- Level of Study: Masters / PhD
- Institution(s): University of Science and Technology (UST)
- Study in: South Korea
- Provided Courses: Click here to know about courses being provided.
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen program
- Deadline: May 27, 2022 / September 30, 2022
UST Scholarship Coverage
UST Scholarship gives the recipient the below advantages:
- Full Tuition waiver
- For Masters: a monthly stipend of $1000
- For Ph.D.: a monthly stipend of $1350
Eligibility Criteria for UST Scholarship
To qualify for UST Scholarship, students should fulfill all of the following conditions below:
For a Ph.D. scholarship, candidates should meet the following standard:
- Applicants must hold a master’s degree or are expected to get it before February 2023.
- Under the Law and Regulations, if a candidate is holding an equivalent master’s degree, can also apply
For graduate scholarship, candidates should meet the following standard:
- Applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree or receive to get it before February 2023.
- below the Law and Regulations, if a student is holding an equal to Bachelors degree, can more apply.
How to Apply for South Korea UST Scholarships 2022-23
Please follow the following application requirements to apply for this scholarship.
(1) Click here to register online on the UST online admission system. Before applying, please read the statements.
NOTE: Cannot concurrently register for general admission, international admission, Ethiopian Government Scholarship Program, i-Core, or quickly admission If an applicant applies for further than one admission kind, all of their applications will be canceled.
(2) Following documents are required:
- Master’s Degree Thesis Submission
- Certificate of English as Medium of Instruction
- Letter of Recommendation
- Proposal for Study
To know more about UST Scholarship, please visit the official website: