Start your study journey in Norway. The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) is presently accepting applications for its International Masters programmes for the 2023/2024 educational session. Prior to 2023, these programmes were absolutely tuition-free and declared to international candidates of all nationalities. In 2023, however, a number of candidates can still have access to tuition-free study in Norway.
All programmes have a time period of 2 years and are taught in English. NTNU does not charge tuition charges, international candidates can take advantage, and enrol to study a two-year masters degree free of fees.
|Scholarship Sponsor(s):||NTNU, Norway|
|Host Institution(s):||NTNU, Norway|
|Scholarship Worth:||Full tuition waiver|
Eligibility Criteria |Norway International Masters Study programmes at NTNU, Tuition-Free
The following set of candidates are exempted from tuition charges payments at NTNU
- Nation of an EU/EEA country or Switzerland.
- Exchange candidates from NTNU’s partner universities.
- Candidates who were admitted to their study program before 2023.
- Candidates admitted to an Erasmus Mundus junction Masters Programme.
- Candidates awarded a full degree scholarship from the Norwegian Directorate for Higher Education and Abilities (HK-dir) through cooperation programmes such as NORPART, STAR, etc.
- Candidates with a permanent visa permit in Norway or who have a residence permit on one of the grounds listed under immunity.
Additionally, candidates must meet the following requirements to qualify for a tuition waiver;
- An initial degree (a bachelor’s degree) in a persistent field with a grade score average of at least C on the ECTS scale or equivalent
- Meet the programme particular conditions of your chosen programme
- Be proficient in English language with evidence of proficiency
- Admission is highly ruthless, hence, Excellent academic performance is a major criterion for choosing
Norway International Masters Study programmes at NTNU, Tuition-Free Application Procedures
How to Apply: To enrol and be awarded a tuition-free study at NTNU, focused applicants are to choose from a list of allow masters programme. conditions and links to apply are readily eligible on the official website of the organization.
Application Deadline: Varies