|Degree level||Bachelors, Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage||Fully Funded|
|Last Date||24 July|
Details of Mexico University Government Scholarship 2023
Mexico Government University Scholarship 2023 For International Students
Mexico Government University Scholarship 2023 applications are being received. The Government of Mexico for Abroad offers Fully Funded Scholarships of Brilliant to international students from further than 180 countries. International students can earn their bachelor’s Degree, Masters’s Degree, or Doctorate Degree for free in Mexico. The government of Mexico provides the award. It will be accessible for the educational year 2023-2024.
Mexico Scholarships are accessible to candidates from all around the world for undergraduate and postgraduate study in almost all educational fields. The scholarship protects all allowance associated with studying abroad.
Further, more than 70 Mexican Education organizations (IES) contribute to this Call; all have educational programs enrolled under Mexican Government scholarships for abroad students. All Nationalities are welcome to enroll. The scholarship is provided by the Mexican Agency for global Development Cooperation (AMEXCID), on behalf of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (SRE).
The Mexico Government University Scholarship 2023 in Mexico provides full sponsorship to international students. The scholarship will cover all costs associated with studying in Mexico. The following expenses will be covered:
- Scholarships for candidates pursuing both a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree programs
- The Master’s level research stay needs a monthly preservation fee of four (four) times the unit of quantification and update (UMA), which is equal to about $11,700.36 monthly Mexican pesos. According to law, the Unit of quantification and Update (UMA) is a program to change. Child help is payable a month in advance.
- Scholarships for Ph.D. programs: Doctoral Research Stays and Postdoctoral, Medical Specialties and Subspecialties, an allowance equivalent to 5 (five) times the monthly value of the unit of study Measurement and Update (UMA), equal to $14,625.45 in Mexican pesos now a day. Laws were set up to replace the Unit of Measurement and Update (UMA). Child help is paid a month in arrears.
- Registration and tuition charges are set according to the program of every Mexican academic Institution and are subject to the last decision of every Institution.
- The Mexican educational of Social Security (IMSS) will offer medical insurance starting on the 7th month of the scholarship and ending for the time of the scholarship. AMEXCID will be supervised this management for Private organizations. In the case of public universities, you will work directly with the institution.
- Exemption from the price of providing a Mexican visa.
- After the successful completion of the scholarship, international air transportation will be provided. Tickets are provided in tourist class and according to the flight itinerary.
The following fields and Major are accessible:
Scholarships from the Mexican Government are accessible in virtually all educational fields at 70 Mexican universities. Click here for details.
- Other than 70 universities contributed to Mexico Government Scholarships ( Here is the list)
- Bachelor’s Degree (4 Years)
- Fellowship for Graduate Research and Postdoctoral education (12 months)
- (1 year) Specialization
- (2 years) Master’s Degree
- Programs leading to a doctorate (three or four years)
- Specialization in medicine and subspecialization (3 years)
The following countries are eligible:
The Mexico Scholarship Program is open to further than 180 countries from all around the world. Residents of these countries are accessible to enroll in scholarships.
The following documents are required:
- Application for r scholarship, duly completed and signed.
- Certificate outlining the cause for your decision to study behavior research in Mexico. (Maximum 2 pages, certificate 4 Arial size 12, single-spaced).
- The curriculum vitae. (Arial font size 12 and single line spacing on highest 3 pages).
- An educational acceptance certificate from the Mexican organization or a response from the HEI to the application for registration (see the conditions section of the acceptance certificate).
- A certificate committing back to the country of origin.
- Acceptance certificate of the terms of the Call.
- A copy of your birth certificate.
- A color copy of the right passport or government-provided image ID in open-book format.
- Documentation indicating that the Applicant is in good health issued by a public or private institution with a maximum of 3 (three) months before the presentation of the application.
- If Spanish is not the native language of the applicant, the applicant should give evidence of the latest knowledge of the Spanish language provided by an accredited university or educational center, which guarantees the lowest proficiency level of B2, within the General Framework European Reference.
- Under protest, the applicant states that the details given are accurate.
- Forms and forms should be translated into Spanish or written in Spanish Forms and forms should be translated into Spanish or written in Spanish.
Mexico Government Award: Eligibility Standard:
- Scholarships are available to students with a nationality from any of the countries listed above.
- Applicants do not currently reside in Mexico.
- Ph.D. or Master’s degree as needed by the program for which the scholarship is sought.
- Educational excellence will be thought about when awarding scholarships.
- Be accepted or apply to one of the programs provided by the Mexican organizations contributed to the Call.
- In the field of study the student intends to start, educational excellence is crucial.
- The field of study or specialization in Mexico depends on the applicant’s academic and professional background.
- In addition to starting important, the place of study has a direct impact on the progression of the applicant’s country.
- Programs must relate to present or accept projects that have an impact on the progression of the applicant’s country.
Deadline for applications:
Mexico Government University Scholarships 2023 in Mexico for International Students are due by 24th July 2022.
What is the application procedure for Mexico government University scholarships?
Mexico Government University Scholarship 2023 can be applied for online through an Online Application Portal. To enroll, please follow the steps beneath:
- You can apply online at Academic Cooperation Management System (SIGCA): https://sigca.sre.gob.mx
- Applications must be submitted in Spanish.
- Between June 20, 6:00 pm, and 11:59 pm Central Mexico time on July 24, 2022, the SIGCA portal will be open to receive applications. The documentation should then be linked according to the requirements of the System and of the scholarship you desire.
- Only one request will be received in a personal size. Every person should apply and enroll separately.
- Global applicants may give a single application, which should correspond to one of the allowed countries in the list Call. It must be Each application is presented according to the nationality with which the applicant will be accredited.
- Scholarship applications will be judged only if they are within the scope of this declaration.