Great opportunity for International Students DAAD Scholarships in Germany 2023. Applications are currently open now. if you are a graduate goal to write your doctoral thesis abroad, you must apply for the DAAD Scholarships in Germany 2023. a goal for Doctoral Applicants provided at the Bamberg Graduate School of Social Sciences for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarships will be awarded to master candidates who are expected to qualify in Sociology, Psychology, Educational Science, Political Science, Labour, Educational Economics, Demography, and Statistics. Choose candidates will be offered a stipend of 1,200 EUROS, insurance, and many allowances.
The Bamberg Graduate School of Social Sciences (BAGSS) at the University of Bamberg is a multidisciplinary Graduate School sponsored by the German Science Foundation (DFG) as a group of the German Excellence Initiative. It is a mid-size University with an institute profile rooted in the humanities, social and economic sciences, human sciences, and application-oriented computer sciences.
|15 September 2022
|Bamberg Graduate School Of Social Sciences
|Ph.D. , Postgraduate
|Subjects offered by the university
DAAD Scholarships in Germany 2023Benefits
The applicants chosen for these doctoral scholarships will be awarded a monthly stipend of 1,200 EUR, plus insurance and many allowances.
- Eligible Countries: All global candidates can enroll for this DAAD Scholarship.
- Eligible Programs or Subjects: Applicants can enroll for a Ph.D. study to write their master thesis at the Bamberg Graduate School of Social Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be allowed, the candidates should see all the following/given criteria:
- The students should not have lived in Germany for more than 15 months by the beginning of the membership.
- How to Apply: Registration applications can be made on the web portal of the university. DAAD Scholarship application information can be get on the DAAD’s official website.
- Supporting Forms: The candidates need to current the following forms to the university:
- Cover letter
- Abstract research proposal
- Research proposal
- Work schedules
- Academic Transcripts and certificates
- Self-written statement f applicants knowledge of German
- Statement of research proposal
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The students should hold a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in the fields of Sociology, Psychology, Educational Science, Political Science, Labour, Educational Economics, Demography, and Statistics or be very near to completion.
- Language Conditions: The applicants should have proficiency in German.