Start your study adventure in japan. Good news. Miyazaki International College Scholarships applications are open to international students. To help international students protect their education charges, the Miyazaki International College has managed the Miyazaki International College Scholarships. Applications can be built for the academic year 2022-2023.
This Miyazaki International College International Scholarship application is awarded to international candidates undertaking undergraduate or graduate studies at the Miyazaki International College. The winning applicants will receive 50% to 100% tuition charges waivers. Candidates should hold one of the standardized English test points or grades specified to be allowed to be considered.
Japan Miyazaki International College is a private university in Kiyotake, Miyazaki, Japan. It was established in 1994 under the MIC credo, “Respect and Diligence,” to cultivate authentically international individuals. Its goal is to actively strive in all things by working its minds and bodies.
|Deadline:||9 December 2022|
|Provider:||Miyazaki International College|
|Study Level:||Bachelor, Masters, Undergraduate, Postgraduate|
|Subjects:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
Miyazaki International College Scholarships 2023 Benefits
The winners chosen by the Miyazaki International College will be gifted a 50% waiver or 100% waiver toward the tuition for the basic year of study.
- Eligible Countries: All international candidates are eligible to enroll for this Miyazaki International College International Scholarship.
- Eligible Programs or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate programs provided at the Miyazaki International College can be applied.
- Eligibility Standard: To be eligible, the students should meet all the following/given criteria:
- The Candidates should meet the English language requirement nominated below.
- How to Apply: Candidates need to complete and submit the admission application form to apply. All international applicants will be thought about.
- Supporting Documents: The students need to currently the following documents to the university:
- One Photo
- Letter of recommendation
- A brief statement of reasons for application
- High school graduation (prospective) certificate
or a certificate of the International Baccalaureate degree
- Official high school transcript in English
- Resume in English
- Photocopy of passport pages that bear the date of birth, the name, picture, and other necessary information to identify the candidate
- A letter of guarantee
- Admission Requirements: The candidates should have graduated from high school and completed 12 years of a standard school study curriculum or are receiving to do so.
- Language Requirement: The applicants should submit points on the following English language proficiency tests:
- EIKEN 1 – 2 to Prel
- GTEC 2 – 950 to 1200
- TOEFL IBT – 48 to 69
- TOEIC – 470 to 770
- IELTS – 4.0 to 6.5