Ireland Research Scholarships For Masters Fully Funded. Start your study journey in Ireland. Good News For International students. Maynooth University has established the 2-Year Science Foundation Ireland Research Scholarships For Masters Fully Funded to enable candidates to complete their PhD degree program in Ireland.
The successful applicants will work on an exciting cooperated robotics project interested in drones and unmanned ground vehicles (UGVs).
Maynooth University, also known as the Domestic University of Ireland, was established in 1997 with the project of offering brilliant university education that challenges and helps all candidates to get their full potential and manage them for life, work, and citizenship, as well as complication diversity, and change. It is level 50 in the latest Times Higher Education.
|Deadline:||12 August 2022|
|Study Level:||Masters, Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
The Research Scholarships for Masters is granted for 2 years, including a monthly award and a travel budget to current at agreed international conferences, workshops, and seminars. The studentship will secure fees and a stipend of € 18,500 per annum.
- Allowed Countries for Research Scholarships for Masters: All Countries.
- Eligible Programs or Subjects: PhD degree will be gifted in any subject provided by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be allowed, the students should meet all the following criteria:
- Strong software progressing abilities in areas such as mobile robotics (including ROS), computer vision, and AI frameworks.
- Excellent written and abuse communication, including presentation abilities.
- Excellent organizational abilities, attention to information, and the skills to meet the last date.
- Ability to think logically, make solutions and make informed decisions.
- Willingness to work jointly in a research environment.
- A powerful commitment to their continual professional development.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the fund, students should take registration for PhD degree at the university. After that, they can enroll through an application made via The Common App or PAC. Applications should be sent by e-mail to Prof. Tim McCarthy (email@example.com) and Prof. John McDonald (firstname.lastname@example.org). Early applications are powerfully motivated.
- Supporting Documents: Applications must include:
- A protection letter explaining the applicant’s inspiration and focus on the project topic. Please include any pertinent background and/or experience.
- A Curriculum Vitae which incorporates the applicant’s academic qualifications and any scientific publications and/or achievements.
- Academic transcripts.
- 2 academic references
- Registration Requirements: students should hold a primary degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or equal with a grade of 2.1H or higher.
- Language Conditions: Applicants should be highly proficient in English language abilities.