International UNIL Masters Scholarship 2023. The University of Lausanne is happy to declare the International UNIL Masters Scholarship 2023 in Switzerland for the educational year 2023-24. The International UNIL scholarships are awarded to high achieving applicants who want to start their masters degree at the University of Lausanne Switzerland.
The International UNIL Master’s Scholarships are awarded absolutely to brilliant candidates who have completed their bachelors degree from an abroad university. A stipend of CHF 1,600 every month will be offered for the complete time of the master’s program (based on the select masters)
The University of Lausanne In Switzerland was established in 1537 as a school of theology but accepted the name and story of a university in 1890. The University is founded near the beautiful lake of Genova, Switzerland.
International UNIL Masters Scholarship 2023 in Switzerland Details:
- Scholarship Host Country Switzerland
- Course Level: Master’s Degree
- Number of Scholarships: 10 scholarships a year.
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: November 01, 2022
Programs Offered By UNIL:
- Master of Science in Physical Education & Sports Didactics programs
- Master from the School of Medicine
- Master of education
- Master of Law
- Master of criminal Law, magistracy specialism
- Master of Science in Health sciences
- All MASs (PhD programmes).
Financial Benefits International UNIL Scholarship:
- Exemption from the fixed admission charges for the programs.
- A Monthly Stipend, CHF 1,600.
Eligibility Criteria of International UNIL Masters Scholarship 2023 Switzerland:
- A applicant should have completed a Bachelor’s or equal degree from an abroad university.
- applicants will be prioritized depending on outstanding academic results.
- A applicants should have a command of at least B2 level in French and at least C1 level in the English language.
- applicants must not be admitted with UNIL in the past.
- applicants should submit the administration charges (CHF 200)
The application last date to apply for the International UNIL scholarship in Switzerland is November 1st, 2022.
How to Apply for UNIL Masters Scholarship 2023:
Applicants should send their completed application form along with supporting documents to the following address: