Start your studies in Thailand. Good news! The Government of Bhutan Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 is presently open. In this article, we will describe in detail the Government of Bhutan Fully Funded Scholarship 2023, its advantages, and the step-by-step application procedure.
Government of Bhutan Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully-funded scholarship for global candidates. This scholarship only provides for master’s studies. This scholarship offered round-trip airfare, tuition, and other educational charges, accommodation, monthly allowance, book allowance, and health insurance.
The organization has been transforming lives, groups, and the world through its top-class education. Here, students can get a life-changing educational experience. The university provides its students with educational, leadership, and social opportunities to assist them in excelling.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Government of Bhutan
- Study in: Thailand
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Science
- Program Period: Two years
- Deadline: September 30, 2022
The government of Bhutan Scholarship provides the recipient with the below benefits:
- Round trip airfare
- Tuition and other academic fees
- Monthly stipend;
- Book allowance,
- Health insurance and
Eligibility Standard for Government of Bhutan Fully Funded Scholarship 2023
To be elligible for the Government of Bhutan Fully Funded Scholarship 2023, students must fulfill all of the following conditions below:
- Required Language: English. Applicants should have demonstrated English proficiency, ideally on one of the two accept tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Applicants under 30 years of age
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences;
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology; and
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research;
- Applicants should offer a statement of purpose explaining their focus in the
Check Performance and Elite Sports Scholarships In UK 2023
How to Apply for the Government of Bhutan Scholarship?
Please follow the following application requirements to enroll for this scholarship.
(1) Download and complete the Chulabhorn Graduate organization Postgraduate Scholarship Program’s application form.
(2) Download CGI scholarship medical history report and complete the medical form.
(3) give via email the scanned file of the application form and the entire helping forms to: email@example.com
2 letters of recommendation
Official transcripts of educational records and graduation/degree letters
Official evidence of English ability
(4) After step (3) is completed, give all the original forms via postal services to this address:
Chulabhorn Royal Academy, Chulabhorn Graduate organization (CGI Scholarship Program) 906 Kamphangphet 6 Road, Talat Bang Khen, Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND
For more details and information Government of Bhutan Scholarship, please visit the official website: