The Deutsches Museum Scholarship is open for international candidates. This scholarship is provided for postdoctoral or pre-doctoral research.
Deutsches Museum Scholarship 2024 welcomes applications from global candidates who intend to work for 6 to twelve months on science and technology projects at Deutsches Museum Germany. The scholarship program is interdisciplinary in range. Scholarship owner will have their own workplace with a desktop computer and telephone and the opportunity to temporarily live in sponsor museum complex flats.
|DEADLINE||15 October 2023|
|STUDY LEVEL||Post Doc|
|FUNDING TYPE||Fully Funded Scholarships|
The eligibility standard for Germany Fully Funded Deutsches Museum Scholarship 2024 are stated below:
1. Needed Language: German / English
2. Allow Countries: All world countries.
3. The candidates should have at least one university degree (Master’s or Ph.D.).
4. The candidates should have the capacity to read German as a condition for the application (passive language abilities).
5. The candidates are requested to create their own supply of health insurance.
The benefits of the Fully Funded Deutsches Museum Scholarship 2024 in Germany are:
1. Pre-doctoral stipends: € 15,000 (full year).
2. Post-doctoral stipends: € 30,000 (full year).
Please follow the following application requirement to enroll in Deutsches Museum Scholar-in-Residence Program:
(1) Following documents are needed:
- Completed application form.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Project description (3 to 5 pages).
- Two confidential references (can be sent straightly by the referees).
(2) Send the forms and the finished application to the following address:
Coordinator of the Research Institute
Tel.: 00 49 (0) 89 2179-280
Fax: 00 49 (0) 89 2179-239