Start your study journey in the UK. The Gates Cambridge Scholarship in UK 2023 application is open now for international Students. Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023 is a fully financed scholarship for international candidates. This scholarship is provided for masters and PhD studies. This scholarship gives £18,744 stipend per annum, health insurance, educational development financing up to £2,000 and family allocation up to £15,612.
The Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023 Project was formed in October 2000 with a donation of US$ 210 m from the Bill and Melinda Gates organization to the University of Cambridge, the largest single donation ever form to the UK university.
Also, Check Global Peace Summit in Kenya 2023
For 2023 Gates Cambridge will provide 80 full-cost scholarships to aberrated candidates from outside the United Kingdom to continue a full-time postgraduate transcript in any topic adorable at the University of Cambridge. At least two-thirds of these grants will be provided to PhD candidates, with at least 25 awards obtainable in the US round and 55 obtainable in the International round.
|Deadline:||5 January 2023|
|Study in:||United Kingdom|
|Provider:||University Of Cambridge|
|Study Level:||Masters , PhD , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Gates Cambridge Scholarship Advantages
Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023 gives the recipient with the following merits:
- The University Composition Fee at the suitable rate
- A maintenance allocation for a single candidate (£18,744 for 12 months at the 2022-23 rate; pro rata for courses lower than 12 months) – for PhD scholars the grant is for up to 4 years
- One wealth single airfare at both the starting and end of the course
- Incoming visa costs & the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
- Educational development financing – from up to £500 to up to £2,000, dependent on the extent of your course, to visit conferences and courses.
- Family allocation– up to £10,944 for one child and up to £15,612 for two or more children (2022-23 rate). No financing is given for a partner.
- Fieldwork – you may sign in to keep up to your normal maintenance allocation while on exploration as part of your PhD (the Trust does not financed other fieldwork costs as these should be financing by the University Composition Charges).
- Maternity/Paternity financing – should you have it, you may sign in to intermit your studies for up to 6 months and start to accept your maintenance allocation during this time
- Hardship financing – for unforeseen hurdles facing the scholar
To sign in for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship, the candidate should fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Permit Countries: All world countries.
- Educational excellence.
- You should be able to make a good case for a special postgraduate degree at Cambridge.
- A commitment to better the lives of others.
- A capacity for leadership.
- Applicants should be from countries outside the UK to continue a full-time postgraduate degree.
How we can Apply?
Please accompany the following application instructions to sign in for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship:
- Sign in for admission to a course and a College place and the Gates Cambridge part of the financing section.
- Build up an account on the website.
- Fill in your personal data
- Sign in these documents:
- Gates Cambridge Statement: In no more than 3000 characters (up to 500 words) please explain why you are sign in for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship and how you compare the four main criteria.
- Research proposal (PhD applicants only)
- Gates reference: In addition to two educational references for admission, Gates Cambridge participants sign in a reference about their fit with the scholarship.
- Answer the application questions.
- Sign in the application