Good news! University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship 2023 is presently open for international students. In this post, we will describe University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships 2023, its advantages and benefits, and step by the step application procedure in detail.
University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully granted PhD scholarship for international candidates. This scholarship will offer NZ$ 28,600 allowance per annum plus a national tuition charges waiver for 36 months.
University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships welcome applications from international candidates who get to undertake PhD degrees at the University of Otago, New Zealand for the educational year 2023-2024. University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships will offer an NZ$ 28,600 stipend per annum plus a national tuition charges waiver for 36 months (excludes applicant services charge and insurance).
The University Council of the University of Otago, on the recommendation of the Senate, gives Doctoral Scholarships to applicants proceeding to a program of supervised doctoral study at this University. These scholarships are simply accessible only to candidates seeking to get their first doctoral qualification. Applicants may accept one Fully Funded University of Otago doctoral scholarship only.
The Doctoral Scholarship is announced for applicants starting Ph.D. degrees in any field offered at the University of Otago. However, the students should meet all the eligibility conditions to accept a place in the provide as well as the scholarship at the university.
Fully Funded University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships 2023 Details
- Programs Level: PhD (Doctoral), Professional Doctorates (DClinDent, DMA, DBA, EDd)
- Institution(s): University of Otago
- Study in: New Zealand
- Courses Offered: See Here
- Program Period: One year
- Scholarship offered: Up to 200 yearly
- Deadline: Ongoing (Can apply anytime)
- University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships will offer NZ$ 28,600 allowance per annum plus a national tuition charges waiver for 36 months (excludes candidates’ services fee and insurance).
- Professional Doctorates (DClinDent, DMA, DBA, EDd) – NZ$28,600 stipend per annum plus a tuition charges waiver for up to 36 months close at the domestic rate (excludes student services charges and insurance).
To be allowed for University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships, the applicant should fulfill all of the following conditions beneath:
- Required Language: English.
- Allowed Countries: All world countries.
- Applicant should have completed a Master’s degree by papers and thesis. Moreover, the grades of all pertinent latest level papers participate towards the degree and the thesis is pertinent.
- However, for candidates whose prior qualifications have been awarded by more universities, the University shall calculate a GPA score using what it considers to be the most pertinent papers and grades offered on the applicant’s educational transcripts
- Likewise, the Candidate s potential for, or record of, research.
- The advice, recommendation, and/or level of the relevant Head of Section.
- National, as well as global applicants, may enroll for the Doctoral Scholarships at Otago University. However, international candidates will accept the scholarship at the national rate.
How to Apply for University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships 2023?
Please follow the following application requirements for University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships:
Applicants can enroll for the Doctoral Scholarship at the University of Otago via the e Vision portal on the University’s website. Once you have applied for registration to your program you will accept an alert in your student portal welcoming you to apply for a scholarship.
For more information about University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships, please visit official the website: