Start your study adventure in the UK. Applications are currently open for students from all over the world to enroll for Gates Cambridge Scholarships for the Academic year of 2023-2024. The Gates Cambridge Scholarships provides 80 fully-funded scholarships every year to brilliant students from countries outside the United Kingdom who desire to start a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject accessible at the University of Cambridge. Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023 secures the full charges of studying at Cambridge and also funds additional, discretionary granting.
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation accepted the Gates Cambridge Scholarship program in October 2000 by giving in US$210m to the University of Cambridge; this is the biggest ever single donation to a UK university. Cambridge University is home to further giving than 225 professors from 50 various countries, all of whom are studying on a fully-funded global scholarship.
Gates Cambridge aims to make an international network of leaders who will work together to better people’s lives. The institute’s goal is to accomplish this mission by choosing brilliant scholars, giving them financial and non-financial help at a leading university, and creating groups within and beyond Cambridge.
Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Host University: Cambridge University
- Sponsored by: Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Course Level: Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programs
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Number of Awards: 80+
Benefits of the Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2023:
Chosen applicants for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship for International Candidates will get the following benefits.
- University Composition Charges at the suitable rate
- £17,500 Maintenance Allowance for a one Student
- One Economy Round Airfare Tickets.
- Inbound Visa Charges & Immigration Health Surcharge Charges
- Granting for Academic Development from up to £500 to up to £2,000.
- Family Grants: Up to £10,120 & for a first child up to £4,320.
- Maternity/Paternity Funding
- Hardship Funding: For sudden difficulties.
Available Study Fields and Majors:
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation scholarship at the University of Cambridge provides all fields of study for international candidates.
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Institutions independent of any School
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Physical Sciences
- School of Arts and Humanities
- School of Clinical Medicine
- School of Technology
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Social Science
- Islamic Studies
Eligibility Criteria for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023:
- Nationals of all countries outside the United Kingdom (UK).
- Candidates can enroll in one of the following programs:
- Postgraduate Course (Master)
- Candidates should show proof of academic excellence (through their transcripts, references, and experience)
- A Student must be able to build a powerful case for a specific postgraduate degree at Cambridge.
- Complete Online Application
- Statement of Purpose.
- Research proposal (For Ph.D.)
- Gates Cambridge reference
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship’s last date for International candidates is either 1 December 2022 or 5 January 2023.
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023 last date for the US people is 12 October 2022.
How to Apply for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023?
- Candidates can give in their applications for registration and the Gates Cambridge scholarship through the University’s application portal.
- The application form should outline the program, Gates Cambridge group, and college place wished by the candidate.
- When reviewing applications, Gates Cambridge has access to the full application for registration and granting.