Start your study adventure in Belgium. Fully Funded ARES Government Scholarship Program applications are currently open now for international students. The Fully Funded ARES Government Scholarship Program is a great opportunity for intelligent and interested students to become involved in a brilliant international community free of cost. This scholarship will eligible students to study in Belgium while experiencing dissimilarity and equality within the European system. The Belgium Government Scholarships target bringing together great minds outside of Europe and utilizing their skills and deft thinking to make positive changes in communities all over the world. Through an international scholarship, you can start a world-class education and assist pave the way for a shining future.
The Fully Funded ARES Scholarship Program in Belgium provides you the opportunity to study a 1-year advanced bachelor’s or master’s degree program or a 2-to-6-month starting education program within a higher education organization. Furthermore, applicants who are awarded the ARES Scholarship can increase their knowledge by contributing to various academic activities under the supervision of top-notch workers. The program is declared to domestics of developing countries who have professional experience in progressing-related fields and seek to develop their skills. There is no application fee for the ARES scholarship. ARES does not charge any charges for its application or selection procedure.
The fully-funded international scholarship program 2023 in Belgium is discovered by the Academy of Research and Higher Education (ARES). ARES provides over 200 scholarships for the master’s program and training programs. scholarships are awarded each year to candidates from progressing countries. Belgium is one of the top journeys in the world for international candidates. Belgium has three official languages (Dutch, French, and German), and its big city Brussels has the European Parliament and NATO headquarters.
Also, Check Hungary University of Debrecen Scholarships 2023
Fully Funded ARES Government Scholarship Program Details
|Scholarship Host Country:||Belgium|
|Course Level:||Masters Degree and Training Courses|
|Financial Coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligibility:||Developing Countries Students|
|Deadline||January 27, 2023.|
- International travel costs
- Living Allowance
- Indirect Mission fees: 150 €.
- Insurance Fees
- Travel expenses
Eligibility Criteria for the ARES Belgium Government Scholarships 2023:
- Be Under the age of 40 for a Masters’s Degree program, & 45 for Training Programs,
- An Candidate should Be a Citizen of a Developing country. Allow Countries list can be found HERE
- Applicants must Have Related Academic Background to apply for a pertinent field.
- Passive knowledge of English (reading) is needed.
Belgium Government Scholarship Eligible Countries:
- Burkina Faso
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- Republic of Guinea (Conakry)
- South Africa
- Vietnam and Zimbabwe.
How to Apply for the Fully Funded ARES Government Scholarships 2023?
- Candidates should follow the application procedure and meet the eligibility conditions to be considered for scholarships.
- Candidates must not have lastly attended a French-speaking institution in Belgium in order tobackgrounds be think about for an ARES scholarship.
- First, you will require to create a GIRAF account.
- If you make an account the previous year that was validated, you can use that account again, and if necessary, reset your password.
- You must give in your application through the GIRAF platform.
- The successful and reserved applicants will be checked via email at the end of the selection procedure (June 2022).