Start your study journey in Switzerland. ETH Zurich Scholarships applications are open for international students. Do you want financial assistance to complete your education? Then, ETH Zurich has only the opportunity for you. It has declared the 2 Ph.D. Positions in Computational Near-Surface Geophysics for the educational year 2022-2023.
The ETH Zurich Scholarships International Scholarship program motivates international students to start a Ph.D. degree in computational near-surface geophysics at ETH Zurich.
Also, Check Fully Funded IU Germany Scholarships | Free Study In Germany
ETH Zurich is a general research university in Zürich, Switzerland. Discovered by the Swiss Federal Government in 1854 with the stated mission to educate engineers and scientists, the school’s focal point primarily on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. ETH Zurich was level 15th in the global. ETH Zurich has a world-level reputation in academia and industry.
|Deadline:||31 August 2022|
|Study in Switzerland||Switzerland|
|Study Level:||Ph.D., Postgraduate|
|Subjects:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
ETH Zurich Scholarships Benefits
ETH Zurich will offer income for candidates. ETH Zurich is a family-friendly worker with excellent working conditions. You can look forward to a thrilling working environment, cultural diversity, and unique offers and advantages.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are allowed for this ETH Zurich International Scholarship.
- Eligible Programs or Subjects: Ph.D. degree in computational near-surface geophysics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be allowed, the candidates should meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants should be national or International.
- Applicants must have a keen focus and ideally experience in numerical forward modeling and reversal. It is further planned to perform restricted costs of laboratory experimentation and fieldwork in the framework of both projects.
Also, Read HACU Coca-Cola USA Scholarship 2022
- How to Apply: To enroll for the stipend, students should submit an online application form. Please contact Prof. Dr. Hansruedi Maurer (firstname.lastname@example.org ); only online applications will be thought about.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates are needed to current the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Conditions: Applicants should hold a Master’s degree in geophysics, physics, mathematics, or electrical engineering.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should have excellent proficiency or working languages in our group are English and German