Start your study journey in France. International Candidates are eligible for the École Normale Supérieure International Choose Scholarship. The fellowship is open to Masters and Diploma level courses in the Humanities, Arts, and Humanities, Arts subject matter provided at École Normale Supérieure.
The École Normale Supérieure (ENS) scholarships provide university master’s degrees and diplomas in the humanities and sciences.
|Provider:||École Normale Supérieure|
|Study Level:||Diploma , Masters|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Under an ENS monthly fund of 1,000 Euros for three years and a room on one of the ENS, campuses will be offered to the chosen applicants.
- Applicants should be under 26 when they enroll (should not have reached their 26th birthday)
- Applicants enroll only once in the global Selection
- Applicants should not have lived in France further than Ten months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the last year.
- Applicants should justify at least 1 year of undergraduate studies awarded by an abroad university (outside France) during the calendar year preceding the beginning of applications.
- Applicants justify at least 2 years of undergraduate studies in an abroad university (outside France), on the 1st of September following admission.
Application to global selection according to the calendars beneath.
- If your file is complete, it is given in to the jury.
- If the jury chooses your dossier, you are welcomed to take written and oral tests.
- The marks get at the tests determine the list of admitted candidates.