Start your study adventure In Canada. Cape Breton University presently welcomes applications from allow domestic and international students for their Entrance Scholarships for undergraduate applicants who desire to apply to a degree program at the University. Cape Breton University Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships are accessible for enrolling candidates.
The scholarships are appropriate to and awarded to undergraduate applicants with brilliant educational performance and/or applicants who are obviously financially required.
|Scholarship Sponsor(s):||Cape Breton University, Canada|
|Scholarship Type:||Partial funding|
|Host Institution(s):||Cape Breton University, Canada|
|Scholarship Worth:||Up to $30,000|
Through the try of donors, $2.5 million in scholarships and bursaries are offered to candidates entering CBU each year. Candidates entering directly from high school or through articulation agreement partners are thinking about appearance scholarships matter on their educational grades
Cape Breton University Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
To be received any of the Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships candidates must meet the following requirements;
- Candidates should be classified as a national or international candidate.
- If an Articulation agreement candidates should be presently applied in their program of transfer.
- Should demonstrate brilliant academic performance and high achievements at the last study level(s).
- A minimum 80% average, as set by CBU, is to be eligible with no failures.
- Average for international candidates entering straight from high school will be set by Cape Breton University.
- ESL conditional offers should attend a CBU English language partner school to have the award esteem.
Major Entrance Scholarships/Values
*A limited number of the following awards will be offered*
|Name||Total Amount||Yearly Amount|
|W.M. Reid||$11,500||$4K & $2.5K|
How-to-Apply: Candidates seeking Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships in Canada are needed to have a conditional offer of registration into a degree program at the University.
All entering candidates who desire to be considered for entrance scholarships should give in the following in addition to an admission application.
- Official transcript
- Financial requires an application for those interested in bursaries.
Application Deadline: Not Specified