Start your study adventure in the UK. Canterbury Christ Church University Scholarships applications are currently open for international students. International candidates often face struggles in arranging investments for their studies abroad. Therefore, to aid them, the Canterbury Christ Church University has accepted the International Applicants Scholarships for the educational year 2022-2023.
This Canterbury Christ Church University Scholarship award is a tuition chagres reduction amount £1,500 that will be automatically deducted every year of study. The candidates should have enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate study programme at CCCU and be recognized as workers and students to be allowed for the award.
Canterbury Christ Church University is a general university in Canterbury, Kent, England. The university was established as a Church of England college for teacher training in 1962 and was funded university status in 2005. It is one of the top general universities.
|Deadline:||31 December 2022|
|Study in the||United Kingdom|
|Provider :||Canterbury Christ Church University|
|Study Level:||Bachelor, Masters , PhD , Undergraduate Postgraduate|
|Subjets :||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
Canterbury Christ Church University Scholarships Benefits
The candidates are chosen by the Canterbury Christ Church University to be awarded the Global Student Scholarship and will be offered a fee reduction of £1,500 for every year of study.
- Allowed Countries: Candidates from all international countries are allowed to enroll for this Canterbury Christ Church University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Programs or Subjects: Any undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme of selection provided at the Canterbury Christ Church University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Standard: To be allowed, the students should meet all the following/given standards:
- The candidates should have workers’ student fee status.
- The students should make sure that the yearly tuition charges for the course of study at CCCU must be £14,500.
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply for registration via the UCAS portal. Candidates will be considered based on their eligibility for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students must offer academic transcripts, forms to prove their language proficiency, resumes, letters of recommendation, and other program-specific conditions.
- Registration Requirements: The candidates should meet the university’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: The applicants should submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5 to 7.0