Start your Study Journey In Canada. Canadian Government Scholarship 2023 applications are open now for international students. Canadian government scholarships 2023 are accessible for graduate students from all around the world. A total of 166 scholarships will be awarded to highly qualified graduates who are focused on studying in Canada and carrying out research that will advantages humanity. The scholarship is open to all international candidates who are also Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
Ph.D. programs, MA/PhD, MD/PhD, or master’s degrees that lead to PhDs are eligible for this scholarship. Canada will grant the Ph.D. program for 3 years. We are looking for brilliant candidates with leadership ability and educational accomplishments for our doctoral scholarship program. Graduate scholarships are given based on 3 basic factors: academic excellence, leadership potential, and research promise.
The institute was discovered by Georges P. Vanier, a Canadian soldier, and the country’s first governor-general. There is a slight dissimilarity between the application procedure and the standard scholarship application. Individuals cannot enroll alone. Those who desire to mention someone must contact their research organization, or the organization may do so itself.
Canadian Government Scholarship 2023 Details
|Deadline:||1 November 2022|
|Provider:||Government Of Canada|
|Study Level:||Masters, Ph.D. , Postgraduate|
|Subjects:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships, Government Scholarships|
Canadian Government Scholarship 2023 Benefits
- Through the Scholarship, a yearly award of $50,000 will be offered for 3 years.
- Candidates can study at a Canadian university of their selection.
To enroll for the Canadian Government Scholarship 2023, you should meet the following conditions:
- Applicants and submitting universities should adhere to the conditions.
- A abroad national, a Canadian nation, or a permanent resident of Canada may enroll.
- It should be their first time receiving a Ph.D.
- Furthermore, they may only be mentioned by a single university or organization.
- After the announcement of the results, the applicant should intend to study for a full-time Ph.D. during the summer semester or the following educational year.
- Ph.D. students should have finished their Ph.D. degree in no further than twenty months of full-time study (as of 1 May 2022).
- There are no additional scholarships, awards, or grants accessible for Ph.D. programs.
- Students should have earned a first-class average in every of their last two years of full-time study.
- In addition, applicants may not be presently receiving any fellowships or scholarships from CIHR, NSERC, or SSHRC.
- Statement of leadership,
- The ResearchNet application form,
- Two recommendation letters,
- Contribution to research,
- In a research proposal,
- References to the project,
- Health science
- Natural science and engineering
- Social science and humanities