University of Southern Denmark Fully Funded Scholarships. Applications are open now for international students. All highly intelligent and inspired candidates are welcome to apply for the International Postdoctoral Positions in Control Engineering at the University of Southern Denmark. The university is receiving applications for the academic session 2023/2024.
The University of Southern Denmark International Scholarship is accessible for highly motivated international candidates to enroll in a 2-year Ph.D. scholarship at the University of Southern Denmark.
Established in 1998, the University of Southern Denmark is a well-known university that provides many study possibilities to international candidates. It gives a range of higher education programs, including Bachelor’s, Masters, and doctoral degree courses.
|University Of Southern Denmark
|Subjects offered by the university
|Fully Funded Scholarships
University of Southern Denmark Fully Funded Scholarships Benefits
The successful candidates will work according to the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations. The research will be predominant in the place. Teaching assignments can be agreed upon at a time. Furthermore, more kinds of assignments may occur.
- Allowed Countries: Applicants worldwide can enroll for this University of Southern Denmark International Scholarship.
- Eligible Programs or Subjects: PhD degree program in Control Engineering
- Eligibility Standard: To be allowed, the candidates should meet all the following/given standards:
- PhD in a pertinent discipline (Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or some other pertinent Engineering discipline),
- Powerful track record in research and progressing,
- Very nice communication abilities in English.
- How to Apply: To be allowed the opportunity, students should take registration for a Ph.D. degree program at the University of Southern Denmark. All students should consequently apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Should submit curriculum vitae, motivation certificate, and conformed copies of the official bachelor’s diploma and master’s diploma.
- Detailed CV counting list of publications, and awards, with potential start date,
- An explanation of your vision and your research idea on the field of this article (a high-quality one-page A4 form). This form will be a key element in the decision procedure for recruitment,
- Motivation letter,
- E-mail and contact details for at least 2 references,
- Certificates/Diplomas (MSc and PhD).
- Registration Conditions: Candidates should meet the admission requirement to enroll for the Ph.D. International Position at the University of Southern Denmark.
- Language Conditions: Students should be fluent in spoken and written English.