Start your study adventure in the Netherlands. Maastricht University Scholarships 2023 application is open now for international students. Maastricht University Scholarships 2023 is an amazing chance for international candidates to study in Holland for free. This fully-funded scholarship opportunity is for brilliant candidates who want to climb the ladder of success to apply f themselves for top-rated master’s and doctoral degrees. It provides highly talented candidates the opportunity to get a monthly stipend and tuition charges waiver for every educational year. This Holland scholarship in Europe goal to bring together people from all around the world who have diverse socio-cultural, political, and economic backgrounds and hold various opinions on the same subject. The unity in dissimilarity makes Maastricht university the latest in its role.
|Deadline:||1 February 2023|
|Study Level:||Masters , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Benefits of Maastricht University Scholarships 2023
- Students who applied in 13 months Master’s Program will be paid €12,350.
- Students who applied within 25 months Master’s Program will be provided living expenses of €23,750.
- Students will be given health and liability insurance amounts of €700.
- Students will be facilitated with visa applications that prize €207.
- Students will be given in a tuition fee.
- Pre-Academic Training costs will be secured by the UM International Services Des
Eligibility for Maastricht University Scholarships 2023
- Applicants should be nationals from any country outdoor the zones of EU/EEA, Surinam, or Switzerland.
- Applicants should fulfill the requirements of getting an entry visa and residence permission for Holland.
- The applicants should check the requirements of every Programme for which he/ she has applied.
- The applicants should never take a part in any higher education Programme in the Netherlands.
- Applicants who have completed exchange programs in Holland are encouraged to enroll.
- Your age should not be above 35 years on 1 September 2023.
- You should have a brilliant academic record.
- The candidates have to apply for any one of the programs offered by UM.
- The candidate ID number will be generated after admission.
- Applicant can enroll for the Programme and scholarship simultaneously.
- The scholarship will be awarded subject to registration.
- The application form must be filled out after login into your UM account.
- Candidates should upload the needed documents.
- Provide all your details self-information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, etc.
- Complete all the needed fields for every level.
- Complete your application carefully.