Start your study adventure in Saudi Arabia. The Deanship of King Abdulaziz University is pleased to declare the Scholarships for international candidates. International Non-Saudi candidates can enroll for the King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2024. Both Masters and Ph.D. courses are eligible. The Scholarship is Fully Funded and protects all the charges for the full time.
|DEADLINE||28 December 2023|
|PROVIDER||King Abdulaziz University|
|STUDY LEVEL||Masters , Phd , Postgraduate|
|FUNDING TYPE||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Admission Requirements for international students
- The candidates should have a university degree from an accredited college or university.
- Graduation certificates & transcripts have to be authorized by the Saudi Embassy.
- The candidate’s age does not exceed (40) years for a Ph.D. and (35) years for Masters.
- Have a record of great Conduct and should be medically fit.
- A recommendation certificate must be given from two of his former professors.
English Language Requirements
For applicants whose first language is not English:
IELTS Exception: candidates graduating from American, British, Canadian, and Australian universities are exempted from the above tests.
List of Masters, and PhD
Here is a List of degree courses for international candidates for the King Abdulaziz University Scholarship:
KAU Scholarship Benefits
- A monthly allowance for chosen applicants for the King Abdulaziz University Scholarship
- A preparation stipend when coming for the initial time.
- Free Health care
- give in accommodation, scientific, cultural, and social care
- The Central Library and facilities.
- Subsidized meals
- A stipend for printing the thesis.
- A stipend for shipping books (when graduated).
- Two-way ticket yearlly.
- The chance to upgrade the scholarship for distinguished candidates who have getting a master’s degree to a doctorate.
How to Apply for the King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2024?
The candidates must give the online application. For further detailed information, please read the conditions, admission conditions, needed documents, transcripts, and further for your program selection before beginning your application.