Start your study journey in Colombia. Good news! Applications for Colombia Government Scholarships are presently open. In this essay, we will describe in detail this scholarship program, its advantages, and its step-by-step application procedure.
Colombia Government Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully Sponsored scholarship program for international candidates. This scholarship is provided for Specialization Degrees, Masters, and Ph.D. These scholarships will secure all charges for the scholarship, books, monthly grants, and tuition charges.
|Level of Study:||Masters, PhD, Specialization Degree|
|Institution(s):||Colombia Educational Institutes|
|Opportunity Focus Areas:||Any full-time Master, Doctoral or Specialization Degree.|
|Program Period:||The Duration of the Columbia scholarships will Consists of (12) Months for Specialization, Twenty-four (24) Months to Master and up to Thirty-Six (36) Months for Doctorate Degree.|
|Deadline:||June 12, 2023|
Colombia Government Scholarships offered the recipient with following advantages:
- Monthly Amount: Grant of the sum equal to 3 Minimum Monthly Legal incomes. $ 2,484,348 Colombian pesos.
- Tuition: 100% coverage of all these amounts granted by Colombian universities (only for educational programs discovered in the catalog of this call).
- Allowance for books and materials: Funds of $401.321 COP for once, at the start of the academic program
- Health Insurance: Broad coverage in medical helps only in Colombia, during the time period of studies.
- Books & Materials: ($ 425,400) for books and substance.
- Installation amounts: Funds of ($ 425,400) for once at the beginning of studies.
Eligibility Criteria for Colombia Government Scholarships
To Be eligib3 for Colombia Government Scholarships 2023, the applicants should fulfill all of the following conditions:
- Allow Countries: All over the world
Be a citizen Abroad. Not have Colombian citizenship. Foreign professionals who do not have dual nationality (Colombian), who are not live in Colombia.
- Not be over 50 years old.
- Have a professional or bachelor’s degree.
- Have an average of 4.0 out of 5.0 or it’s equal to the Colombian scale to enroll the call
- Have admission to at least a graduate program that is in the Catalog of Academic Offer General Call 2023
- The papers must be sent in physical form to the ICETEX offices in Bogotá. Address: Carrera 3 No 18-32.
- The students can give in up to 3 letters of admission.
- No original documents are needed.
- It is compulsory for abroad applicants to accurately read the call and send to ICETEX only the needed papers. Authenticated or notarized copies are accepted.
Also, Read Al-Nahrain University Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in Iraq
How to Apply for Colombia Government Scholarships?
Please check the official website link given at the end. However, here are the main requirements to avail of Colombia Government Scholarships:
- Eligible candidates may enroll for the fully sponsored scholarships by the Government of Colombia online.
- The applicants should fill up the application form and give in the completed form. Also, students should print a copy of the summary of the online form to incorporate in the physical application.
- After filling out the online application, the students should also give in a physical application to the Colombian Government. The application includes the following papers:
- Likewise, an Academic Letter of Recommendation
- Letter of Admission from the Colombian university
- Further, my Score in Spanish Language Proficiency
- Academic article arguing the importance of your studies in Colombia
- Moreover, Notarized copies of Academic Transcripts
- Similarly, A copy of the Passport
- Certificate of professional experience
- Health Certificate
- Also, Summary of the online application to this call
- The documents must be addressed to ICETEX OFCES in Bogotá. Address: Carrera 3 No 18-32.