Do you want to get a scholarship in Australia? Good news! For International Students Charles Darwin University Scholarship In Australia 2023 is currently open. In this essay, we will describe in detail this scholarship, its advantages, and step by the step application process.
Charles Darwin University Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully-funded scholarship for global students. This scholarship is provided for undergraduate, master’s, Ph.D., and training. Two kinds of scholarships are fully funded. 4 types of scholarships are partly funded and protect up to 50% of the tuition charges.
Charles Darwin University is the latest world university built on social justice, imperishable, creativity, and collective attempts. It’s a location where everyone can follow their passion to make things better – however big or little.
Check International Academic Excellence Scholarship In Australia 2022
Charles Darwin University Scholarship In Australia 2023 Details
- Level of Study: Undergraduate ‚ Masters ‚ Ph.D. ‚ Training
- Institution(s): Charles Darwin University
- Study in: Australia
- Deadline: Varies per Scholarship (Click here)
Some Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework Degree is provided at the University.
- Community Services & Social Work
- Creative Arts & Design
- Culinary Arts
- Enabling Courses
- Exercise & Sport Science
- Hair & Beauty Services
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Humanitarian, Emergency & Disaster Management
- Indigenous Knowledges
- IT & Network Engineering
- Law & Legal Studies
- Primary Industries
- Public Health
- Science, Environmental Science & Management
- Tourism, Hospitality & Food
Charles Darwin University Scholarships are of the following types:
- Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships (VCIHAS): The scholarship applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree covering 50% or 25% of the tuition fee for the full duration of the course.
- CDU Global Excellence Award: The scholarship applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree covering 50% of the tuition fee for the first year of study and 10% in subsequent years.
- CDU Global Leader Award: The scholarship applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree covering 25% of the tuition fee for the first year of study and 10% in subsequent years.
- CDU Global Achiever Award: The scholarship applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree and protects 15% of the tuition charges for the initial year of study.
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) Distinction Scholarship: The scholarship applies to a Vocational Education and Training (VET) qualification and is a one-off payment of $3,000 towards your first-year tuition fee.
- Higher Degree by Research: fully funded scholarships.
- Northern Territory Scholarships: The scholarships recognize candidates’ educational merit, leadership, and community engagement. They are for Higher study – undergraduate and postgraduate ($12,000) and contribute to the student’s tuition charges.
Also, apply for Deakin University Scholarship for Foreign Students In Australia 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Charles Darwin University Scholarships
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Submit a show record of academic excellence and high achievement in last relevant studies and qualifications
- Should meet the University’s educational and English entry requirement
- Hold a give of admission to the degree at CDU.
- Not hold a scholarship from an Australian or abroad-funded agency
- Not hold a present Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent living, or New Zealand Citizenship.
Conditions of the scholarship for awardees
- Maintain a full-time admission of 40 credit scores every semester;
- Give the remaining amount of your tuition on or before the start of every semester; the tuition charge scholarship will be credited straightly to your candidate account up to two weeks after the census date each semester
- Maintain satisfactory educational progress every semester in the degree at CDU, with a minimum GPA of 5.3 and with no-fail grades in some subjects;
- The scholarship is neither exchangeable for amount, nor refund and cannot be transferred to another person, course, or year
- Awardees should be paying international charges and not national fees
- Not withdraw or take a leave of non-attendance from the units or course of study, without first approval of the Office of Global Services;
- Awardees must abide by the Student of the University By-laws (PDF 9KB)
- Awardees are required to inform the International Office via email at email@example.com of any visa status changes immediately as this may result in a termination of the scholarship
Also, Apply for the University of Westminster Scholarships For Abroad Students In UK-2022
How to Apply for Charles Darwin University Scholarship In Australia 2023?
follow the following steps to avail this scholarship:
- Select the scholarship of your choice.
- Download the application form for the respective scholarship.
- register with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU.
Also, Check British Chevening Scholarships Free Study In UK 2023
For more Information on, Charles Darwin University Scholarship, please visit the official website: