Start your study adventure in Australia. Australian Government Fully Funded Research Scholarship 2023 applications are open now for international students. . RTP scholarships are eligible to national and overseas students who applied to an accredited HDR program. All International Candidates worldwide are eligible to start their Master’s Degree or PhD Degree from Australia under AGRTP world Scholarship. Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) is a Fully Funded Scholarship for the educational session of 2023-2024.
Also, Check UK Glasgow University International Leadership Scholarships 2023-2024
|Deadline:||30 June 2023|
|Provider:||Government Of Australia|
|Study Level:||Masters , PhD , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Australian Government Fully Funded Research Scholarship 2023 for International Candidates in Australia. The scholarships in Australia 2023 will Protect the Following Charges.
- Stipend: An Yearly Living Expense of AUD $28,854 (tax-free, 2022 value) for up to two years for a Research Masters degree, and up to three years for a Research Doctoral Degree.
- Full Tuition Charges for a Master up to two Years & For a Ph.D. Degree for up to four Years.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Works Student Health Cover
- Travel Allowance Airfare ($1000 travel from their home country to/from Adelaide.
- Submission of the Thesis (e.g. Editing, Printing, Binding) Costs AUD$840 for Doctoral applicants. AUD$ 420 for Masters by Research candidates.
This is the first Eligibility Standard for an Australian Government Research Scholarship in Australia for a Master’s & Scholarship in Australia for a Ph.D.
- Candidates should be International Candidates.
- Students are needed to have completed at least the equal of an Australian Honours degree
- Applicants need to offer proof of meeting the University’s English language proficiency conditions.