Start your study journey In Australia. Good news! Applications for Australia Marcus Oldham College Scholarship 2023 are currently open. In this post, we will explain in detail the Australia Marcus Oldham College Scholarship 2023, its benefits, and step by the step application procedure.
Marcus Oldham College Scholarship 2022-2023 is an incompletely funded scholarship for international candidates. These scholarships are allowed for undergraduate studies. Dr. Alastair Mackenzie International Scholarship funds will be provided $15000 of the dues in the proper educational year.
Marcus Oldham College provides an exclusive educational opportunity to motivate young people obsessive about building a career in the Australian Wool Industry with its various phases, incorporating wool science and technology, wool growing, and the textile production stage.
The Dr. Alastair Mackenzie Scholarship is funded by the WISS Woolbrokers. Designed in 1979 by woolgrowers, WISS is a grower-owned and powerful wool broker. Other funds contain BJ Underwood Pty Ltd, the Australian Wool Education Trust, and the Geoff & Helen Handbury Foundation.
Australia Marcus Oldham College Scholarship 2023 Details
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Marcus Oldham College
- Study in: Geelong, Australia
- Opportunity Interest Areas: Agriculture, Wool science and technology, Plant and crop sciences, and Textile manufacture
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: August 05, 2022
Marcus Oldham College Scholarship offers the receiver with the following profits:
- The scholarship covers $15000 of the dues in the proper academic year(s) unless otherwise agreed by the college.
To be qualified for Marcus Oldham College Scholarship, applicants should meet the following standard:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- This scholarship is accessible to students enrolled or intending to enroll in Year 1 of the Agriculture Program.
How to Apply for the Australia Marcus Oldham College Scholarship 2023 ?
Please follow the following requirements to gain this scholarship:
(1) Apply for a registration proposal from Marcus Oldham College by clicking here.
(2) Make the following documents:
- Your CV with the contact details of 2 referees
- An declare of your Year 12 results and university ENTER grade if enrolled for
- Scholarship normally: 500-word normally responding to the following question: “In enrolling for this scholarship you are gesturing your focus on a career in the sheep and wool industry. What career movement in the industry do you request to chase?”
- College normally: 100-word normally replying to the question “What are your career aims and ambitions?”
(3) Submit your scholarship application using:
- The email:email@example.com.
- The Fax number 03 5244 1263
- Send the application by column to the following address.
- Scholarship Coordinator
- Marcus Oldham College
Private Bag 116
Geelong Mail Centre VIC 3221
- Applicants can submit for further than one scholarship, but they can only accept one scholarship in someone’s academic year. If you’re enrolling for further than one scholarship, one copy of your CV and one copy of your college essay is adequate.
- Acknowledgment of receipt of the application will be emailed to the email address you offered on your CV.
- Applicants who are shortlisted for an interview will be advised around three weeks before the interview date. Interviews will be appear on campus at Marcus Oldham on 12th September 2022. The College does not behavior scholarship interviews via Skype, Facetime, or Phone, except for global students. If no applicants are deemed to meet the chosen standards scholarships may not be funded. The College also assets the right to spread the ending and interview dates.
- The successful candidate will receive a Scholarship form of Proposal and should advise the College in writing, of acceptance of the scholarships and obligations as a recipient within 7 days of written notification.
To know more about Australia Marcus Oldham College Scholarship 2023, please visit the official website: