Start your study adventure in the USA. The Arizona State University (ASU) Wellcome applications from high-performing international students for the 2023 ASU Global Education Planning Scholarship to be awarded for allowed academic programs in the commencing educational year.
ASU Global Education Planning Scholarships offered initial generation college Undergraduate candidates the chance to also be the initial in their families to contribute to a Global Education program by low the financial barrier that may prevent some candidates from considering this choice.
|Arizona State University (ASU), USA|
|Host Institution(s):||Arizona State University (ASU), USA|
|Scholarship Worth:||$4,000 to be used on any traveling GEO program|
|Number of Awards:||20|
ASU Global Education Planning Scholarship | DETAILS
Scholarship receivers will be surveyed on their Global Education force and link with GEO staff to pursue planning for a global experience, candidates will also commit to finishing a follow-on project. Scholarship receivers are also motivated to attend different GEO workshops and details sessions throughout their planning procedure.
Global Education programs are regularly cited as a milestone in a candidate’s self-development, and ASU wants to make sure first-generation college candidates have additional granting chances to make this dream a reality.
To be available for ASU Global Education Planning Scholarship for Worldwide Candidates, applicants are expected to check the following requirements:
- Candidates should be a first-generation college students;
- Candidates should have the equal of two full-time semesters of completed and attach ASU credit hours at the time of application (be a rising Sophomore);
- Candidates should have the lowest cumulative ASU GPA of 2.0 at the time of application;
- Candidate should demonstrate financial require and have a present FAFSA on file with ASU Financial Aid and Scholarship Services at the time of application;
- Candidates should be in good standing with the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities.
- Candidates should give in proof of English language proficiency
How-to-Apply: To Contributor to the ASU Global Education Planning Scholarship, candidates should proceed to submit their application online and upload all important forms through the online application portal.
The following is a list of items to complete or give in as a part of the application procedure.
- Cost and Financial Preparation
- Global Exchange Program Application
- Official Transcript
- Passport Identification Page
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Proof of Financial Support
- Statement of Understanding
The application and all needed materials should be finished and uploaded to your online application portal by the stated application last date below to think about admission.
NOTE: All items should be given in English. Detailed instructions for every item will be offered in the online application system.
Application Deadline: September 01, 2023