Start your study journey in the USA. American University Fully Funded Scholarship application is currently open now for international students. American University Fully Funded Scholarship those who want to study for a bachelor’s degree in the US and who are committed to building a good dissimilarity in their communities are the target audience for the AU Emerging International Leader Scholarship.
It is designed for students returning home to better, underdeveloped, underprivileged regions there.
|Deadline:||15 December 2022|
|Study in:||United States of America|
|Study Level:||Bachelor, Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
American University Fully Funded Scholarship Benefits
American University Fully Funded Scholarship secures all billable AU costs (full tuition, room, and board). The scholarship does not protect non-billable expenses such as compulsory health insurance, books, airline tickets, and miscellaneous costs (approximately U.S. $4,000).
It is sustainable for a total of 4 years of undergraduate study, based on continued satisfactory educational performance.
American University Fully Funded Scholarship Eligibility
Fully Funded Scholarship Eligibility:
Preference will be given to:
- International candidates who have overcome different obstacles and challenges as well as those from diverse and underrepresented international and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- A lowest 3.8 GPA equal (or in the top 10% of graduating class) for 9th-12th grades.
- A show commitment to leadership, volunteerism, group service, and advancing the requirements of people in their living country.
- Candidates with one of the following: 95+ TOEFL iBT (all sub-scores should be 20 or above); sub-scores of 24+ on the paper-based TOEFL (Taken after May 31, 2017); 7.0+ IELTS (all subscores should be 6.0 or above); 33 lowest SAT Reading Subscore; 29 minimum ACT English; 65 minimum PTE; 120+ Duolingo (all subscores should be 110 or above); or Cambridge Assessment English score of 185 or higher. Every sub-score should be 169 or higher.
- Candidates who are still applying to secondary/high school and graduating by June 2023.
- Important: Candidates in the IB system must plan to graduate with a full IB diploma in at least 3 HL subjects. Candidates studying in the British A-Levels system should complete at least 3 A levels and finish 13 years of study before August 2023.
To enroll in the AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship, you should apply and complete the AU EGLS application, Common or Coalition Application, and global registration procedure by 15 December 2021 (priority last date) or by 15 January 2023 at the latest. AU EGLS candidates should apply for Regular Decision for fall (August) 2023. Do not apply quick Decision (ED).
It is important to check the official website (link found below) to enter the application form and for detailed information on how to enroll for this scholarship.