Al-Nahrain University is a well-respected organization of higher education founded in Baghdad, Iraq. It was accepted in 1987 and has ago become one of the main universities in the region, famous for educational excellence and change. The university provides a broad range of undergraduate and graduate programs in fields such as engineering, medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, and law.
|Deadline:||30 May 2023|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Masters , PhD , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Al-Nahrain University Fully Funded Scholarship 2023Benefits
The university will give in all the following study charges for the Al-Nahrain University Scholarship:
- Full tuition charges waiver.
- Free student housing.
- Free access to the university’s library.
- Contributors to university-funded projects.
- Contributors with the faculty for research purposes and book writing.
Number of Awards: 80 scholarships are eligible.
Allow Countries for Al-Nahrain University Scholarship: All over the world.
Acceptable Programs or Subjects: The scholarship will be funded in any subject provided by the university
Admissible Criteria: To be allowed for this scholarship, Candidates should meet all the following criteria:
For Undergraduate programs: The lowest cumulative grade for Medicine should be 85%, for Pharmacy is 75%, for Engineering is 65%, and for other programs is 60%. The candidates should be younger than 30 years.
For Master’s programs: The candidates should possess a 4-year bachelor’s degree with a specific main in relevant fields. The Maximum age of applicants is 45 years.
For Ph.D. programs: The students should possess a master’s degree after a 4-year bachelor’s degree. The Maximum age of applicants is 50 years.
Admission Requirements: Candidates for undergraduate programs should have a high school diploma, candidates for a master’s degree program should have a graduate degree, and candidates for doctorate programs should have a master’s degree.
Supporting Documents: The applicants are needed to current the following documents to the university:
- A copy of the applicant’s valid passport.
- A photograph.
- Complete transcript/s of records (of high school for undergraduate applications, of high school + bachelor’s degree for master’s applications, of high school + bachelor’s degree + master’s degree for Ph.D. applications).
- Curriculum vitae.
- Two referees’ letters.
- Motivation letter.
- Non-Conviction Certificates.
- International Health Certificate.